Monday 29 January 2018

Love Coffee Word Art - DigiStamp Boutique DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have a card to share today using one of the brilliant brand new images from DigiStamp Boutique. This is 'Love Coffee Word Art'.




The tiny amount of colouring needed for the coffee cup was done with promarkers, and the background papers are an old pad from Lili of the Valley. I've used a die namics flower trio die finished with an enamel dot.
                                             



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Layer It Up

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Fab card Lorraine, xxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry not been around blogs at the weekend. Love your cute little bears below. This is a fab stamp, great card, would suit my friend who loves coffee and doesn’t like cute.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry pressed the wrong button on the last comment, think it came up as anonymous x

downrightcrafty said...

super card and great sentiment
hugs Kate xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant sentiment and card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine L said...

A perfect sentiment (says me, who is just drinking my coffee!). Loving your card design as always!

Christine x

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous sentiment and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pinky said...

Super card for a coffee lover Lorraine. Perfect paper colours too.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really lovely creation Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, lovely sentiment and design, love your papers too, Kate x x

Sarah said...

I couldn't agree more Lorraine!! A fab card xx

KandA said...

Super card Lorraine. Fabulous papers and layout with that great sentiment xx

Elise said...

HI Lorraine! This is simply FABULOUS and definitely love these colors you chose! heheheeh .. love the sentiment too! ;)

Big hugs,
Elise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...