Monday 4 September 2017

Robin Collection - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another robin to share today using one of the brand new stamps from Lili of the Valley that are being released TODAY!
This little cutie is just one of the stamps from the 'Robin Collection'. I've used a smaller card base than usual, this is 5" square.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are Lili of the Valley - Krafty Christmas which is now available in digi format! The snowflake die is from Joanna Sheen and the sentiment stamp is from the last release at Lili of the Valley and is from the Merry Christmas Greetings Set.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Extra - Anything Christmas

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

14 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Christine Harrop said...

Such a cute little robin on this lovely card Lorraine. Christine x

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful festive card Lorraine the image is ACE the papers are gorgeous a superb make
hugs
lorraine x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, love the colour combo and sweet little robin. I bet a lot of people will be happy to see those super papers back in digital format xx

Wendy L said...

You're right Lorraine, so cute, lovely card, xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Cute & delightful Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Lorraine, such a cute Robbin and pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz McGuire, said...

This is so sweet, might have to go buy this set! Liz x

Sarah said...

So cute Lorraine xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw that's a fun image
Xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute litle bird singing his heart out..so adorable.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marie Bingaman said...

Hi Lorraine! I love visiting your blog, because I always love what you create! I saw these little guys on the LOTV site last night but didn't buy them. Kinda wishing I had now....at any rate, GREAT card, and thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So so cute Lorraine. I love that kraft and white combo. Super cute Robin too. Loving these new images. Such a gorgeous card with those red accents. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine! The image is adorable and your distressing looks wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...