Saturday 5 August 2017

Not Square at PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 
It's the first Saturday of August, this year is just flying by!! We have a new challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. This month the theme is...
ANYTHING BUT SQUARE OR RECTANGULAR
I've used one of the stamps from a Transparent stamp set called 'Deck the Halls'.



I've coloured the stamp with promarkers and the background paper is from Craft Creations. I used a Spellbinders grand circle die to create the base and a memory box stitched scalloped circle around the stamp. I've used Spellbinders snowflake dies and added liquid pearls around the edge of the base. The sentiment tags are from Lili of the Valley.

Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           


I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend.

Lorraine x
                                              

15 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Lorraine... the the cute mouse... beautifully coloured
Hugs Sylvie x

KandA said...

Adorable shaped card Lorraine, love that sweet image xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeosu card cute image Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Lorraine this is such a beautiful Christmas card and your image is just the cutest..Lovely your rocker card design

Anne

brenda said...

A lovely card as always Lorraine.

Sorry to be such a bad blogger still, I can but hope for better health soon and to get back to normal again - whatever normal might be !

B x

Sarah said...

Love the pretty semi circle card blank and what a sweet image xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a pretty cutie Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, an adorable image and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Lorriane, I love the circular shape and it's a sweet image, Kate x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a cute image beautifully coloured and embellished

Chrissy said...

Oh, wow...FABulous card Lorraine..love the cute image and colouring and love your design..

luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Ohhh I really love the shape and so beautifully showcased. What a perfect card Lorraine.

Anne said...

This is beautiful Lorraine and I've saved it to my inspiration folder. I do love Penny Black images and rarely use them :o(

Anne x

Brawny x said...

Great card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...