Monday 5 June 2017

Besties Set - Digi Stamp Boutique DT

Hello Everyone, 
It's back to work for me today, I had chance to make a little card using one of the fabulous older images from DigiStamp Boutique. This is Imogen from the ....
I coloured her with promarkers, and the background papers are from Lili of the Valley. I've used a Die namics flower die, and a sentiment from Digi Stamp Boutique

                                                    



Don't forget you can enter any of your creations using a Digi Stamp Boutique image into the monthly competition. The prize is a fabulous £15 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique Website.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.

Lorraine x

14 comments:

Christine L said...

Oh she's soooooo sassy!! I love that you gave her a red dress - your colouring is of course, fabulous and your paper choice perfect, as always!

Hope the cricket went well at the weekend..

Christine x

Wendy L said...

Sassy lady, great card, xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card. I love these papers and still have some left I think.
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

It's a gorgeous image Lorraine and such pretty papers, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

brenda said...

Imogen looks lovely in red Lorraine and beautiful design as all your cards are.

B x

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, a fabulous image - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pinky said...

I love those girlie stamps Lorraine. Your card is just gorgeous.

Wishcraft said...

Love this image and your fab colouring... gorgeous card Lorraine :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Doreen said...

Love this beautiful card , fab image and colors.

KandA said...

Super card Lorraine, such a wonderfully coloured image and pretty papers xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, gorgeous image, colours and design. Marlene

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card and a lovely image - l had a figure like that.....about 40 years ago lol. x Susan x

Teresa Kline said...

super sweet card, your coloring is fabulous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...