Wednesday 11 July 2012

Santa's World

Good Morning Everyone, 
There's a new challenge over at the ABC Christmas Challenge, and this week the challenge is . . .
                                               N for 'Not a Card'
This week the sponsor is the fabulous stamp fairy
and the brilliant Simon Says Stamp
I've made a bag for my GDT project. The image is from the Stamp Fairy and is called Santa's World.
I've coloured him with my promarkers and added a bit of glitter on his hat. The background paper is from Craft Creations. The tag stamps are from Lili of the Valley, and I've added a bit of ribbon from my stash.


This is my last week with a guest design spot and I'd like to say a big 'Thank You' to the Design Team for having me.  They are very talented ladies, so grab yourself a coffee and give them a visit, I'm sure they'll really appreciate it.


I'd like to enter the following  challenge
Crafty Sentiments - Christmas in July


Good luck with the challenge. and thank you for visiting me today
I'll be back in half an hour witha brand new challenge over at  I ♥ ProMarkers .
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christmas gift bag...great papers,cant think about Christmas at the moment!

Anne

Anonymous said...

Hi Lorraine! firstly Awesome Bag! LOVE it and you have coloured Santa so beautifully! 2nd its our pleasure having you Guest with us and we look forward to seeing your entries and HEY you have chances to win again haha!! down side to being on the DT you can't win the awesome prizes lol!

hugs Samantha :0)

coops said...

gorgeous gitfbag lorraine.i love your jolly santa and stunning colouring and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous gift bag Lorraine :-) the image, paper and whole design is fabulous ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oooh, what a smashing bag!! Its brilliant! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Eileen said...

What a great Christmas bag. Love that santa and the backing paper is great.
Eileen x

Little K Smith said...

A gorgeous gift bag, love the cute Santa. Thank you for being our fabulous guest designer hun :)
Kelly.x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine this is terrific what a super idea and so wonderfully decorated, I love that image of the snowman and the fabulous colours, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...