Wednesday 25 July 2012

Adamant Golfer : Focus

Hello Everyone, 
It's team Karen's turn over at the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge, and today sees the start of a brand new challenge. We want to see
                                                                                                       Stripes
One lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to spend in the Digi Doodle Shop online store.
For my card today I've used The Adamant Golfer : Focus which you can find here.
I've coloured him with my promarkers. The background papers are by Papermania.
I finished off with some memory box clouds and some Whimsey die corners. I made the sentiment myself on the computer.
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Papertake weekely - Make your own (sentiment - I know total cop out!!)

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your lovely comments.
Lorraine x

25 comments:

Tanya said...

This is great Lorraine - perfect for any avid golfer! I love the stripy paper too :)

Tags xx

nnalorac said...

Super man card Lorraine, love the clean, fresh looking design, sets off your image beautifully. Love your colouring. Carolxx

Sue said...

fabulous card Lorraine. The image is great and I love the layout.

Sue

Curly said...

Wow brilliant card, I love the image its so fun and you have brought him to life with your colouring,
Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0) x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!!! Lorraine your colouring is awesome. Love it sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Marilyn said...

Love this image Lorraine and I might have to buy it for my son-in-law's next birthday card. Fab colouring and layout!

Eileen said...

Beautifully coloured and great layout. The perfect card for a golfer
Eileen x

KandA said...

This is great.. so perfect for the male golfer. Super card xx

Irene said...

Hi Loraine

Your card is brilliant. I love the image, and your colouring is just fab. Fab design paper and layout.
luv
irene
xxxx

Denise said...

Brilliant man's card - love how you have coloured the image. Great layout and clouds too.
Hugs
Denise xx

Karen said...

This is great Lorraine, perfect golfers card.

xx

downrightcrafty said...

love this the stripes really focus in on that stunning image, just fabulous
Hugs Kate xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Lorraine! Perfect card for a golf fanatic!
xx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Great card Lorraine. Love your colouring and card layout. Jenny x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just fabulous, love the image and papers, huggles pops x x x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the perfectly coloured image and layout.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Lorainne and. Fab image

Anne

Unknown said...

this is super Lorraine what a fun image and a fab card Hugs Elaine

xxxtglxxx said...

You have coloured this fabulously Lorraine! :)

Smashing blokey card and lovely layout too hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lorraine what a fab card I love the golfing image! Just perfect!! x

Marjorie said...

This is such a lovely mans card hun...lovely design....Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous card for a chap Lorraine, love the image, I can think of a couple of chaps for this one! A great layout too :)
Kelly.x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, I love the image you've used and you've coloured it beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Judy said...

Wow..fantastic coloring...love the colors you chose...great job hun.

xx

Bettina L. said...

Wow Lorraine I absolutely love how you've coloured him in and those corners and the sketch makes it look superb. Bettina xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...