Friday 4 May 2012

Milly Me and My Dog

Good Morning Everyone, 
I've used a LOTV stamp 'Milly Me and My Dog' for today's card. As always I've coloured her with my promarkers.
The background papers are from my Crafters Companion CD and First Edition pad- Spring Drop. Looking at the photo now, I would have preferred to add pink ribbon, but I didn't have any left! - oh well, white will have to do for now!!
I've used my spellbinders edgeability die for the border, and finished off with some of the gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.
I'm running a stall at our village craft fair tomorrow, we are trying to raise a bit of money for the church.  There's going to be lots of scarecrows around the village too! Must go and get organised, have a great Friday and thanks for taking the time to stop by.
I'd like to enter the following challenges
Lilies Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Birthday
Lorraine x





15 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card that image is so cute and adorable, I love the papers, embellishments and design, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous, I love the colours and layout, I think the white ribbon looks perfect on it :)

Tags xx

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Lorraine. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and fab DPs.
Hugs
Caz x

Marilyn said...

Wow Lorraine, this is so cute and completely adorable!

Eileen said...

Another really pretty card Loraine. A cute image and great choice of papers and layout
Eileen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Lorraine this is so pretty love the First Edition papers with the cute image, I think the ribbon looks beautiful. Have a good weekend x

Stamps and Paper said...

Simple adorable...cute image and lovely flowers...pretty papers too

Anne

June Nelson said...

OOh I hope youmake lots and lots of pennies for the church me darlin, are you gonna sell some of your cards cos you would make a lot from those beautiful ones, Ilove this its just so cute, have a great wekend xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim Dibben said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, love the cute image which is beautifully coloured, love the colours and layout. Have a good weekend,
Hugs Kim xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! Love the image and the colours you've chosen.

Have a fab weekend.
xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card. Hope everything goes well tomorrow, have a good weekend x Susan x

Little K Smith said...

Aawww this is gorgeous hun, I adore this sweet image and such pretty papers too :)
Kelly.x

xxxtglxxx said...

Oh slap me sideways!! I have just remembered I have this wee stamp and never used it!! :) tut!

This is gorgeous Lorraine, lovely colouring and papers!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Mandy said...

Lorraine your card is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful card, just right for our challenge at Lilis Little Fairies. Thanks for playing.
Hugs
Chris x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...