Friday 25 May 2012

Happy Together

Hello Everyone, 
What a gorgeous day! I had a lovely surprise yesterday - I won the tag stamps on the Lilies Little Fairies Challenge - I'm absolutely thrilled! I was actually going to buy them last week but I had a limited budget and went for a few of the images instead!, so to then win them is just Brilliant!!
This weeks challenge is anything but a square card. My die cutter is a cuttlebug which doesn't fit the larger dies so this card is made by drawing round a plate and cutting it out! - so don't look too closely or you'll see by bad cutting!! LOL!
I've coloured this gorgeous image, 'Happy Together' with my promarkers. The background papers are from Craft Creations. The butterflies are a Marianne creatables die and a Martha Stewart punch.
I've finished off with some of the gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I'd like to enter
Lilies Little Fairies - Anything but a Square Card.
I need to tidy round the house this afternoon as I've got lots of children coming for tea!
Have a good Friday, and thanks for taking the time to visit me.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous shaped card Lorriane. Lovely image.
Kathleen x

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous card... the image is fab & the design just perfect..

Deborah said...

Congratulations on your win - well deserved.

Today's card is great - cannot believe that the shape was hand cut.

Kim Dibben said...

Fabulous shaped card Lorraine, Image is beautiful, and the design is gorgeous.
Hugs
Kim xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Big congratulations on your win Lorraine its brilliant! Your card is just lovely I love the shape and such a sweet image! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Genius cutting round a plate - I remember the days before we all had die cutters!! lol :)

Super cute card hun, love the sweet image and great shape.

Hope your afternoon tea was fun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

love the image,your colouring and the great shape,you take super pics too. janex

Clair Matthews said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your win!..very well deserved xxx

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is so sweet, love the LOTV image and I love the shape too :)
Kelly.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...