Thursday 22 March 2012

My favourite colour!

Hello Everyone,

It's week 3 of the National Craft Month Event that's running over at Lili of the Valley's Ideas to Inspire Blog. The challenge is to make a card with a 'mum' or 'pink' theme, using one of their girlie images.



This one is Emma Swing and I've coloured her with promarkers, in my favourite colour!


The background papers are from the Nitwits Val 'n tine collection. These are sooo useful, I don't know how I managed without them!lol!! I've used those Spellbinders edgeabilities again as well. . . oh dear, I'm getting a bit predictable!

I've added some of the gorgeous paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and a bit of bling. (Oops, I've just noticed that you can see the glue in this photo, as I took the picture before it had time to dry!!)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Enjoy the rest of the week.
Lorraine x

4 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Very pretty card Lorraine..love all the pink tones..such a sweet image too

Anne

Kim Dibben said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the sweet image, the colours and the flowers finish your card perfectly.
Hugs Kim xx

Little K Smith said...

Ooooh lovin' all that pink! :D My fave too! A gorgeous image and fabulous design :)
Kelly.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous Lorraine.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...