Sunday 25 March 2012

Lazy Afternoon

Hello everyone,

My card today is for the challenge over at Lilies Little Fairies and it's a sketch by Jacque. Well, what a disaster! I haven't got an oval die, so I tried to find something to draw round - no luck, so I've used a circle instead!



The rubber stamp is the gorgeous 'lazy afternoon'.  I had to make myself put the pens down as I was starting to mess a bit too much!

For the 3 dots down the right hand side I wanted to use a die cut circle with a button in the middle but the circles were too big and the buttons the wrong colour!! I used card candi instead!
The background papers are from First Edition - Spring Feast and the Brown one is a scrap from my box but I think it is  K & Company.

Overall, this card looks nothing like I intended it to, but I love the LOTV stamps and it's helped to grow my crafty shopping list!! - (2nd mortgage looming!)lol !!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, I'm hoping to catch a bit of the Dancing on Ice Final tonight, after hospital visits.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Lorraine x

8 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Gorgeous Lorraine; a nice take on the sketch. It's great to see an image from the boys collection too. It's beautifully coloured and the colours are fab! Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

Kim Dibben said...

Hi Lorraine, Great boy card, love your interpretation of Jacques sketch. Great colour combo,
Kim xx

June Nelson said...

Morning Lorraine darlin its great and you have followed the theme and I love it darlin, thanks for joining us this week at lilis little fairies huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Lorraine, love it.
luv
Debby

Elise said...

Oh my goodness, this is so darling! Your colouring is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Nicki said...

Love your card Lorraine, your colouring is brilliant and I love the simplicity of the design.

Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower!

Hugs, Nicki, xx

Cazzy said...

Lovely card and I love that stamp.

Cazzy x

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured I love these LOTV images

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...