Sunday 5 February 2012

Lili's Little Fairies - Spring Colours

Good Afternoon All,

Tom and Emma have just had their swimming lesson today, it was -1.5 on the way there! They've had a play in the snow, got wet through and frozen solid, so they are now in front of the TV warming up, and I'm taking the opportunity to have a play on the computer! (Should be cleaning the kitchen floor as there is a pile of wet clothes and puddles of water all over it!!)

Back to the cards, this weeks challenge at Lili's Little Fairies is 'Spring Colours'. I've used my Fairy on tiptoe stamp again as it is one of my favourites and a friend asked me to make a card for her using it. So here it is. .




The green dotty background paper is from Craft Creations, and I've just added a bit of blue ribbon and a few gems.

If you've got the snow, I hope it isn't causing you too many problems. Thanks for taking the time to stop by, and I really appreciate all your comments.

Bye for now
Lorraine x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty Lorraine. Love the image and the colours you've used are so fresh and remind me of Spring.
xx

Kazdaz said...

This is so cute Lorraine, looks so fresh, love the colours.
Lets hope speing will soon be here!!
Take care
Karen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...