Sunday 29 January 2012

Oh Boy!

Hello,

The challenge over at Lilies Little Fairies this week is 'Oh Boy'. As I have lots of 7 year olds birthdays coming up in February, this challenge has helped to focus my mind on all the boys cards I have to make!
I have used LOTV stamp 'Karate Kid' for this card. It's the first time I've used this stamp and for some reason I just couldn't get the hair quite right!


The background paper is from Dovecraft. I used an Xcut border punch on the side and covered with a piece of black ribbon. I added a LOTV sentiment and a few black gems. Now, I need to go and make lots more boys cards!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Lorraine x

1 comment:

thecraftycavalier said...

Love the monochromatic look to this card, Lorraine, it's really striking. The hair looks fine to me! Know what you mean about colouring hair - I've been wrestling with a saturated canary (lol) all afternoon and hair still looks dodgy!! Thank you for joining us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...